CLT 0.00% 2.6¢ cellnet group limited

Hi mate, good to see ya here! definitely think you'll need to...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Hi mate, good to see ya here! definitely think you'll need to look a bit deeper into this one, the 3sixT business is very established and with the recent cost-cutting seems to be very profitable and expanding into new product divisions all the time. I was surprised to find I own half a dozen of their products without knowing. Also all the businesses they own eg phone accessories, gaming, audio etc all have very good tailwinds so I believe the quality of earnings to be quite good and diverse.

The cap raise has a big question mark over it as you'll find Wendt ended up gaining control over the company and now holds 53% , this level of control could be taken as a negative but also personally I believe he might make a move for a full takeover in the future if the market is not appreciating the true value of CLT. Also it seems like the new CEO has made a big impact who only started June 2020 which seems when the tides turned.

I'm in the boat we are going to see a NPBT above $3.5mill and the possibility of a special dividend this half which is amazing for an established $25mill co. trading at nta backing. The interim report mid Feb is going to read very well which should be a big catalyst imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.