RED 2.70% 36.0¢ red 5 limited

consitent trading, page-2

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Yeah you raise a good point Brettdale.

My view is that the sellers are stale holders that want out after a long time seeing no action (and what timeframe is long is indeterminable, each has its own threshold before calling it quits). It could be technical traders that got in about 3 - 4 months ago at prices around 8 - 10 cents in addition, but who knows.

I'm more interested in the buyers, as amongst them there are likely to be longer term holder insto's adding to the recent placement prices.

There is possibly some small traders that want to take a 0.5 cents profit but the market is made of many different players, each with its own motives.

The sooner the loose stock gets taken out the better, as it will not be an overhang once the tide turns and the market begins its re-rating. And who wants those players getting higher prices when they just want to dump the shares to our frustration.

What is most beneficial from a longer term perspective, is that RED now has got trading liquidity that was absent before. That must be attractive for traders and investors wanting bigger positions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.448B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.8¢ 36.0¢ $9.825M 26.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1862724 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 2312588 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.