CSM cosmo gold limited

consmin its a done deal management said, page-20

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: TBA
  1. 1,085 Posts.
    Hi , the management of ConsMin are trying to rip us all off. They are not updating the market re the current manganese prices. Trying to keep back the good news so that their South African mates cansteal our shares.
    I have sent a formal complaint to the ASX today.

Manganese ore market trends to consolidate
    2007-5-30 11:59:27 BEIJING (Asian Metal) 30 May 07 —
    Currently manganese ore market trends to consolidate after weeks of the crazy price increase in China, market sources reported to Asian Metal. A Shaanxi-based trader said that presently the price of lumpy Australian manganese ore is still stable at RMB65/dmtu (USD7.52/dmtu) ex ports for 48% grade as many Chinese buyers started to watch the imported manganese ore market, waiting for the possible price decline in the near future. “ Although some suppliers producing silicomanganese 65/17 decreased their prices recently slightly, generally speaking, the price of silicomanganese 65/17 is still stable basically at RMB9,500-9,600/t (USD1,242-1,255/t) delivered to plant, ” said the source. Meanwhile, the source added that the price of silicomanganese 65/17 would change little in view of the high price level of imported manganese ore. He disclosed that the price of lumpy Gabonese manganese ore is stable at USD4.0/dmtu CIF China for 45% grade at present. As for the future manganese ore trend, the source predicted that the price of manganese ore would go up further a few days later due to unavailable imported manganese ore. A Hunan-based silicomanganese producer with an output of 500tpm also confirmed that presently the price of manganese ore consolidates at a high price level basically with the price of RMB850/t (USD111/t) delivered to plant for 30% lumpy manganese ore purchased from their local mine. “ Although recently we purchased no Australian manganese ore, I hear that the price of manganese ore changes little despite the supply is still limited, ” said the source. The source added that they purchased 200t Australian lumpy manganese ore 45% at RMB42/dmtu (USD4.86/dmtu) ex ports a week ago. In view of the weakening demand from buyers, they decreased the price of silicomanganese 60/14 to RMB7,200/t (USD941/t) ex works recently from RMB7,600/t (USD993/t) ex works last week. “ Although presently manganese ore market consolidates at high price level, we still meet great pressure on increased production costs and decreasing demand, ” said the source.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.