SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

consolidate from here, page-2

1. k76
    172 Posts.
    Shareguy,

I don't mind a bit of consolidation here, shaking off the last "investors" who only got in because they got the stock at a discount. At times it looked like Homer Simpson was in there too!

There's a lot happening as we speak, but I think Sundance prefers to give us big hits with news rather than dribble it out as it happens. We could get bits of it earlier, but my guess is that in 2-3 weeks we will get an announcement with some fireworks

-Full production flow rates from Levang 3-22H. This will allow us to work out the expected production flow rates from the subsequent wells which are still free flowing

-Frac result and initial flow rates from Jones 16-14H and possibly Peterson 15-15H

- Update on 100% wells. This will be the big one in my view. A drilling programme will be great news

- May Jon & North Washington update. Not sure what to expect here, but Paul 1-15 should be at target depth about now and May Jon 23-5D spudded a few days back.

- Some unexpected news maybe? Other projects? Are we due for an updated investor presentation? As hinted elsewhere analysts are due for a visit next week, analyst coverage of the stock would be a nice surprise...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.