ALA 0.00% 14.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Consolidated SP poll, page-36

1. 4,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    Hi Buckland

You still appear to be unsure of yourself as in one breath or what appears to be every second breath you endlessly bag SUDA products, research, employees, Directors, CEO, MD and anyone with a positive slant And I’m your next breath declare the fact that you have substantially reduced your holding and yet you’re sentiment remains at BUY. How confused you must be.
    This is borne out by twisting a recent statement of mine in which I suggested that after consolidation it would not be enough for the SP to rise to 0.375 but 0.50 for SHs to convert their options.
    I also stated that I saw that it was necessary to convert OC/OD options for the good of SUD.I also was honest and confessed that I did not know what the announcements would contain but had confidence that PH had a (cunning) plan.....stating the fact that this was ne eded is quite different to predicting that it would occur. Unlike yourself I would prefer that PH took his time to select the right CEO because if the right person is not apppinted it will probably be the last CEO that will be employed by SUD.

kippax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $152.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $51.04K 346.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 522019 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 373508 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.