SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

consolidating nicely, page-28

1. 7,761 Posts.
    Perhaps I should go to the GBE threads and remind those 'investors' just exactly how much their investment is going to cost. If you wish to ramp GBE, how about you do it on the GBE threads, not the RSL threads.

I notice that RSL/RSLO was mentioned on the Day Trading thread a total of 37 times this afternoon. GBE was not mentioned once.

Perhaps all the interest in RSL is because it is dawning on the majority of people what RSL has and how much it will cost them. Perhaps all the lack of interest on GBE is the awareness of a looming cap raising. I don't know for sure, but maybe you could ask the shareholders on the GBE threads why there is an apparently lack of interest and posting in their stock. RSL is not the place to be spruiking GBE.

You might also want to contact Mark Sumich and ask him what his salary will be for this coming year.

RSL is running on the smell of an oil rag at present.

I wish you well with your GBE shares, but please leave the RSL threads to the people of RSL. You know, if some of your shareholders hadn't come on to RSL weeks ago spruiking the fact that they 'owned 80% of Machinga' which they didn't, it probably wouldn't have bothered me, and I probably wouldn't have looked closely into GBE.

All the best to you and your trading strategies.

Cheers,
    Tangrams

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.