SLX 5.13% $5.33 silex systems limited

This baby is one of a very few stocks on the ASX that has the...

1. 473 Posts.
    This baby is one of a very few stocks on the ASX that has the potential to be a global gorilla.
    Have been in and out a few times (stopped out) over the last 3 years or so and if memory serves me correctly was the subject of my 1st post on HC.
    Have not taken advantage of the good trading in the last 6 mths or so but this has not soured my view that if you deal in spec stocks SLX is the one to have.
    If SLX works and technology does not overtake it before it's very long leadtimes come to be this stock has the potential to support a very good superannuation by itself for a very modest investment.
    If you read my posts you would be aware I don't usually get carried away by stocks but must admit SLX is my one exception.
    It is a spec stock, it could still end in tears BUT the upside is so astromical it cannot be ignored.
    I do not hold at the moment and have no plans to jump in tomorow as this baby will be a long time coming but am watching as it is the 1st stock on my spec watchlist.

Phew , Had to get that off my chest guys.

Rob.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.33
Change
0.260(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.262B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.12 $5.33 $5.01 $4.811M 914.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 336 $5.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.34 1698 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.