MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

consolidation considerations, page-17

1. 561 Posts.
    BRR,

MST did not DEFAULT. They were in breach of the agreement, costing them (valuable) cash. My guess is ASOF are a bunch of pr!@ks who would rather drive MST into the ground rather than see its success. They gave money for shares and then prommptly turned around and took it back, while happily taking the shares and dumping them in the market. Remember, when this deal was done the price was 3 times where it is now (0.003 vs 0.001).

I hope we can see the back of them as soon as possible. I suspect not.

To be fair, the company needed a deal and when they went to shareeholders, we (myself not included) did not really come up with the cash. I do think you are being a bit unfair on the Board. They have given us plenty of opportunity to stump up cash and it appears to me only 1 or 2 major shareholders have done so each time. Most other, I think, are exhausted. If, at the last rights issue, shareholders had come up with $2m-$5m, as was possible, we'd not have the ASOF type vultures circling and we'd probably still have more control and value.

Tell me this, if you were offered a 1 for 1 rights issue at 0.0009 (90% of the current price, would you put the money in? To all watchers, I'll start another thread and I'd like to see "I would put in" or "I would not put in"....as simple as that. We can do an informal poll. If more are "I would put in", I'll make a formal request to the Board to do an issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.