CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Fair enough - but you can't accuse management of just sitting on...

1. 2,681 Posts.
    Fair enough - but you can't accuse management of just sitting on their hands - a lot has been achieved, and compared to all other small cap coal companies on the ASX I have yet to see another get mines into production as quickly, and cashflow positive as well - plus report a NPAT so soon after commencing operations. How many ASX listed small cap coal miners do you know of that have successfully funded, developed & commissioned new mines in the last 3 years? As the recent Comm Bank report noted, capex costs in SA are approx. 42% less than Australia. Plus CCC has access to existing infrastructure, which has shown great improvement in the last year (Transnet/RBCT) - if you look at small cap coal miners operating in Australia they need to spend tens if not hundreds of millions just to build rail lines/links & get access to ports.

Yes, the SP stinks & the markets are never wrong, etc etc, but I'm just providing a bit of balance to the discussion here for those who think CCC is a basket case. And I'm sure Mike Kilbride & Johan Bloemsma didn't just join CCC to make the board look good, or to collect money for nothing - their experience with Anglo, Exxaro & Kumba will be invaluable, IMO - esp. as they have enough experience to know how to weather commodity market downturns. There are always opportunities in crisis - and there will surely be a lot of distressed assets getting thrown up at the moment.

Cheers

M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.