IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

Thanks Stevo, so you say:"If i was a predator, i would want to...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Thanks Stevo, so you say:

"If i was a predator, i would want to use the slow phase 1 roll out, slow patient recruitment to sentiment and impatient sheep trade to drift it lower, until they were on their knees, and then they might take a small olive branch."

Well Stevo if I'm not sure about a predator, but if I was that way inclined, this is what I would do:

Register the company in a far away country (Yep that's us - Australia).

Use the Australian company purely as a revenue raiser and transfer all monies raised to the US subsid - (Geez even the Oz Govt research grants!).

Do the Phase 1 trial in Australia and then direct some blame to the Australian trial manager because "they wouldn't allow incentives". Note here that IBX didn't even bother to disclose to shareholders the legal advice that they should have obtained on this decision and what remedy, if any, they could pusue.

Take no charges over IBX's US subsid for Aussie shareholders' monies advanced. So us Australian investors' funds were advanced to the US subsidiary unsecured. Yes, I'd do that.

Register all patents in the name of its US subsidiary whn they should have been registered in name of IBX:AUD and licensed to the US subsid). Yes, I'd do that.

And BoD and Directors have bought no shares on market (hold on I think there have been some recent purchases - apologies).

And keep Comms at a minimum - Yep, of course

And any comms are a regurgitation of previous Comms - Yep.

Nice new leased facility in SD (with fitout - but not sure) - Yep.

And $40M - $50M p*ssed up the wall. Yep, that's exactly what I would do.

Yes Stevo - that's what I would do if I was a predator.

Goodnight Stevo. But Like everyone else - do your own research.

Kind regards,
    Stretguy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.