NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

consolidation is the only way forward

1. 613 Posts.
    some say bad for long term holders i say they have no vision

sure could stay around 1c then back to .004 this is bad and what will happen if not consolidated

if you look my posts you see i am VERY happy :) i know this stock well

we all wish 5c now but not because market needs to be 101% sure of finance and launch etc

blue chips and finance require much higher sp than even 5c so mgt have **no choice** but consolidate

when sp go from 50c after consol to say $3 you will be happy and realise that only person who screw you is you if you do not buy more now at 1c while you can

read between lines mngt tell you wake up and buy very big things on way and i meen BIG

easy to slag managers if you not have all the facts or do not understand what you read READ MY POSTS i have been right and you make lot of money but that chicken feed as to what is about to happen, sorry it late but here we go you will see that the downrampers cost you a fortune if you listen to them

ask (better go look at their posts) what stock they said would do better lol losers

GO NEWSAT!!

or NASDAQ?...

sorry be so blunt but few have no idea

just look at my posts and buy some imho only dyor lol see u where they know.. i see some here both places good on you :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.