NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

I presume seadog that you have got it wrong.You surely aren't...

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I presume seadog that you have got it wrong.

You surely aren't trying to get anybody to believe that my holding of 25mill shares, currently worth $250,000 will only be worth $15,000 after 50:1 consolidation. I will have 500,000 shares at your prediction of .03 per share.

That assumes, pre-consolidation that their true value in your expert opinion should not be .010 as they now are, but only .0006c each.

You must be off with the fairies. Perhaps you are getting your PRE and POST consolidations mixed up?????

If you mean pre consolidaton 3c. then I would differ with that also. I would be happy to get [but very surprised if we actually do] 2c. PRE consolidation. I would consider perhaps .018 more appropriate.

But even so, what the heck is wrong with 18c a share. Most of us will have done extremely well at that. 8 months ago you could have got them for .004. What is wrong with current position. Why would you still be moaning if they hit 3c pre consoidation. I would be bloody well rapt!

You have got to be pretty hard to please.

This is a fledgling, growing Company and its SP reflects its current position. Just wait for the BIIG ann's which are now about due for release and then look back on your comments.

All is good now and is even better for the immediate future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.