BCN 4.17% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

Consolidation needed, page-53

1. 1,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126

Hey all,

LOM update will be out in April.. I expect our current mine life to be dropped to approx 4years. I would expect this announcement after March production number, as this will confirm our mill throughput is around 900kt PA.

If we are producing at 900kt PA, based on 1.25g/t we will be producing around 32-33k PA (90% recovery)

MacP reserve grade is approx 1.2g/t
    Lost dog reserve grade is approx 1.4g/t

The company is currently drilling to find higher grade ore bodies in MacP area.. I believe the focus is at MacP due to the ore type, hard rock better for processing. Lost dog area is more of a Clay material and is slower to process.
    I believe there are still drill targets in the Lost dog area, however have been push back. Seems like we only have one rig drilling running at the moment, maybe it’s time we get a second?

Should be a lot more news flow this month.. with the new LOM there should also be update on annual production guidance. This should help re-rate BCN a little.

We need to try find a high grade ore body in MacP are that will allow us to blend into the ore and increase output production numbers. To get us to that 50k oz PA we need to be producing ore at 1.7g/t throughput

DYOR - hoping for production numbers this week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.