NEO nuenco nl

I understand where E is coming from as I have been like many...

1. 26 Posts.
    I understand where E is coming from as I have been like many others shareholder of Nuenco, holding for a long time. Nuenco has been full of promises but nothing ever comes about. Management always suggesting "lots of gas and oil" but never release any true figures. Management seem to string along their shareholders. I suggest you take the time to read their announcements for the last few years. It's seems more and more clear. There is actually a pattern developping. Why is it that Nido were able to get their shares off the ground from .029 to where they are now and Nuenco haven't been? I am a frustrated with management as well and I don't think the consolidation of shares is going to make any difference. The reason the share price isn't going up is because shareholders and potential shareholders are fed up with the game management are playing. Gives us some good news about the gas and oil and you will see the price go up. Then consolidate if need be!
    This is my opinion only! Do you own research. I have been sitting on the fence long enough!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.