NTM 0.00% 0.4¢ nt minerals limited

They go to a higher sp and then this gives greater room for it...

1. 589 Posts.

They go to a higher sp and then this gives greater room for it to fall, in addition this then makes it easier to issue more shares for capital raising (dilution). Yes this is an organic requirement of any small-medium company but my only problem with this lot is that with their capital raisings in the past there has been a total diregard for current holders and have had the sp slashed by 50% through poorly organised share offers. ie SRE with MON purchase and then RCP recently as well(issued at 1.25c..ridiculous!!!).

RCP has the money to get to production. They will need further funds for cathode production development, yet this resource is only assumed at this point.

I would personally like to see MK /Bruce deliver some value to the company and thus shareholders (instead of dishing out cheap shares to their mate ie mob in perth (obviously james's friends and La Jolla) before going and potentially destroying the sp further.

I consider what they are doing is credible but i also think they need to get some mkt confidence behind this as if there is a correction in the mid term this stock will get slaughtered.

Whilst i have supported MK in his efforts at this point i am beginning to become a little miffed at the constant capital raising at 'great' discounts to the mkt(at mkt of with a 15% discount would be acceptable). If he thinks its was hard to raise capital for MON (which it obviously was with the two delays and it still not being fully finalised) then he is going to find it even harder if the general mkt keeps heading in the way it is heading.

Come on Bruce/MK get your head from where the sun don't shine and deliver some value to current holders..

nw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.069M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.558K 889.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 294031 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 967895 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.