UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

Now Seawolf (whoever YOU are) I acknowledge M.H. didnt recieve...

1. 460 Posts.
    Now Seawolf (whoever YOU are) I acknowledge M.H. didnt recieve $500,000 last year, however @ $487500 whats 12.5 grand between friends.Just for the record I have been a UMC shareholder for over 18 months and was posting my concerns on renumeration long ago as well.How long have you been around and have you ever been involved with Co.s where the $$$$ paid to staff didnt vary all the way down to insolvency? I have and dont intend to let that happen again no matter how good the asset they are riding on is! I reiterate that in times such as these preservation of capital is paramount to prevent more capital raisings at steeply discounted prices causing massive dilution to existing shareholders.Yes I am aware that M.H has a large holding of UMC shares and therefore should be doing everthing in his power to prevent this occuring but seriously does a small cap explorer take 40 or 50 hours of solid work of his time a week? For that sort of money I'd like to think he has no other interests and puts in 50 or 60 hard hours!

faer not S.W I have no agenda other than protecting my own shareholding,,Im not buying and not selling!

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.