UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

consolidation of io sector, page-53

1. 3,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 852
    3H,

"The lack of market interest in what is shaping up to be a world class resource is disturbing."

a resource that is "shaping up" to be...
    it's not there yet.
    did we all really expect to have a deal done, sealed, signed and delivered just 4 months out from an initial jorc??
    there is still along way to go.
    which in these times could end up playing into our hands rather than against us.
    and besides to we really want management to jump at the first deal offered??

"lack of market interest" - as many have said before, even producers like MGX and AGO have been hammered, so who in the "market" cares for 100mt of ore thats 2 yrs from seeing daylight?

but wait, there has been interest.
    the company has told us, and the market, that they have been in negotioations with and from 3rd parties.

IMO, the SP does not reflect anything that management are doing or not doing.
    it simply reflects the greater macro economic influences out there.

now i know a few out there will jump up and down saying "but they could still announce something"
    true they could.
    but they prob have nothing new to report.
    so rather than releasing a mediocre report which will be punished, they stay quiet...and get punished anyway...

3H, not trying to be argumentative.
    i enjoy reading ur posts i share the sentiment of your post.
    i just think that this thread needs to be a little more patient and accepting of the conditions which are controlling the markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.