POS 0.00% 0.3¢ poseidon nickel limited

Consolidation of Nickel Producers Begin, page-169

1. 9,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4246
    wrong again darryl.
    Wheres the agreement for either?  None.
    All talk & bluster,

You do understand the difference between ideas and signed contracts right?

As for IGO cosmos having a working  built mill, sorry, no mill has been in use there & its planned & wont be operational till 2024 at this rate & still under construction, see here from the horses mouth -

https://www. m i n i n g w e e k l y . c o m / article/igo-pays-tribute-to-bradford-revises-cosmos-plans-2022-10-31

"The core elements of the revised plan would focus on expanding the processing plant construction scope to increase nameplate capacity from 0.75-million tonnes a year to 1.1-million tonnes a year, modifying and completing shaft and shaft infrastructure, additional underground mine development to deliver a higher sustained ore mining production rate in the initial stages of the mine life, and strengthening the project and site infrastructure to ensure reliable operation.

The company told shareholders that the process plant would be completed in the first quarter of the 2024 financial year, with first concentrate to be produced from ore stockpiles. The shaft and associated infrastructure are expected to be completed around the end of the 2023 calendar year, after which the hoisting of ore from the Odysseus shaft will commence.
    Commercial production at Cosmos will be achieved when the process plant is capable of operating within acceptable limits of its intended operating capacity during the first quarter of the 2024 financial year.
    In the meantime, the company has upwardly revised capital costs for the project by between A$370-million and A$400-million above the previous estimate of A$425-million"

You seem to think plans and proposals are real plants and real contracts,
    wrong again mate.

as i said, its the difference between reality & fantasy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.459K 1.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 33963252 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3205511 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.