POS 12.5% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Consolidation of Nickel Producers Begin, page-195

1. 9,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4233
    Yep
    I told you MCR is a dead dog & would start being warehoused just like Noront.
    PAN is in strife if they stop loss production as they then go into loan default with Trafigura.
    OZL burning through $1B cash pa after costing BHP a whopping $9.8B, so what did they get for all that cash, nothing! No production no profits no mine no smelter feed for another 10 years
    IGO has shuttered WSAs FF and Cosmos/Odyssey & the MILLS sit fallow again, so what did they pay $1.1B for exactly?! For nothing!
    SIR is the only one thats been a success with IGO now.

These rich dummies keep getting dumber.

POS is still trading and NO DEBT NO JUNK BONDS and no Trafigura default unlike PAN & others have to deal with.
    POS has a clean slate and 2 massive MILLS and 3 massive projects on a plate and now cutting expenses and in survival mode again.
    Waiting for NP again well weve been waiting for 10 years and when it hit 15 then 45 in 2022 they were still waiting.

Soon the Li pump and more CR at SP highs, same old, nothings changed really.
    Except POS is the LAST ONE STANDING STRONG in the Oz Ni market with a very low MCap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.993K 859.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 64320256 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6658037 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.