POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Consolidation of Nickel Producers Begin, page-280

1. 9,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4234
    Luca should be sacked by AFAF
    1 $1,200M cash wastage of epic proportions which he now blames on someone else LOL.
    He & AFAF are responsible for the worst corporate decisions in AFAFs career even including ANL AGO BWX POS by investing in cash blackholes Noront & MCR & selling out of Ni survivor & mass asset holder POS. AFAF took his advice and blew $1,200M on these empty black holes.

I did warn them of this disaster last few years and these cash losses & MCR was an overpriced loss looser BHP lapdog with NO MILL but alas AFAF listens to dufus Luca and not me.
    The exwife Nicola saw this writing on the wall and walked with whatever cash she could get looks like before he burned that too.

The Indo Ni saviour theory is fake & a PR cover for the continued chinese Ni monopoly globally and soon the rooster comes home to roost there.
    There will be no Nickel flood imho, it will be 1000% marked up refined Ni produced goods or steel only. there willbe no Ni briquettes for the West to use on EVs, batteries, manufacturing & especially on military production of tanks rockets missiles drones bullets guns.

AFAF will have to rethink his entire team and entire failed strategy.
    $13,000M burnt cash by the big boys on Ni assets with nothing to show for it bar Nova by IGO.

POS sits pretty with NO DEBT massive MINES MILLS and DRY READY OPEN PIT & NO JUNK BONDS of Trafigura or BHP OFFTAKE or TOLLING DEBTS either.

POS is going to get interest & support imho as there is nothing else left in Oz Ni to invest in.
    POS is the last man standing while all the others have been destroyed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $8.999K 1.999M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
84 69820838 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4813406 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.