POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Consolidation of Nickel Producers Begin, page-292

1. 9,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4200
    The sale of LJ to MINRES for peanuts has opened this debate yet again.
    The consolidation of Ni assets to the big boyz continues.
    I have been calling this for years now, SPOT ON!

PAN MCR WSA OZL Noront MBN ANL all gone.
    The big boyz have cleaned up the OZ Ni industry into only 3 players BHP AFAF IGO
    Now MINRES has joined them with LJ as a faraway 5th player
    But POS is still a 4th large player than MINRES with BS & W still.
    BS is the 2nd largest MILL in Oz and has massive production potential.

I expect a big boy to make a play on POS and sweep away backstabbers BMM AFAF.
    There is a reason they are keeping the SP so low below 10c imho.
    POS has survived and now is owed BIG TIME by MINRES & GMD.
    Expect this unwritten equitable debt to be called in the next few years imho.

The SP collapsed due to market wrongly thinking POS was dead like PAN when it was never the case as it has NO DEBT NO OFFTAKE unlike PAN.

POS has enough cash for the next 5 years without need for a CR at all imho, heres why-

$3.5M cash next 1-2 weeks
    another $7M cash on completion ie settlement around June
    another $7M 1 year after
    So 30 June cash will be around $9M, MINRES will want settlement before 30 June to claim the deduction.

At that rate of cashburn, POS needs no cash till 2029.
    POS has secured its future and the market which valued LJ at $1M only instead of $31M as MST assessed or $700M as I assessed has got this entirely wrong and is sitting in doubt capped by the big boy till the move is made onto the register.

Big boy wants to get in dirt cheap and then ramp this back to market price.
    Market doesnt expect anything at all, market expected a dirt cheap large CR & death card and market has been totally wrong yet again.

Value investors now know POS has cash for 5 years and has NO DEBT NO CREDITORS just management & pumps/electricity to pay. They can make big moves from here to get BS & W pumping & a big boy backer on board.
    POS needs to sweep away the top 3 backstabbers BMM AFAF Citi once and for all to start the ramp up.
    They have held POS down for 6 years bar that runup in 2021- 2022 which they sold down into.

POS is now a target for the big boyz as its dirt cheap and has a massive MILL at BS.
    POS is also owed BIGTIME by MINRES & GMD going forward.

Only IGO & POS left standing to ramp once NP recovers back above 10-15 again imho.
    All the others are gone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $19.83K 3.967M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 34586799 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 34576331 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.