SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Consolidation/Option offer coming up?

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    I thought i would start a new thread as apart from the "SYT Chart" thread (keep up the good posts syz) im finding some threads are a bit off track and getting too personal, so here goes!
    Whilst we have some good dosh sitting in the coffers and a slightly large share register (yes i know, some awsome companies have registers in the billions) I just cant help thinking that we may in the near future see a consolidation occur at 1 for every 10 plus it would be a good opportunity to raise a bit more moola via an offer of options attached to new shares for existing shareholders.
    Reasons for my thoughts:-
    # at a rough guess we would be at 1.5 - 2b shares once all is said and done ie options exercised
    # a register of 150 - 200M shares (1 for 10 consolidation) would still provide good liquidity and movement of securities for price appreciation - thats a new price of 37c per share on todays close providing the same market cap.
    # 37c per share looks like a much less speculative investment than 3.7c. Watch what happens once the word gets around what these boys have developed and monopolised - in come the sophisticated and institutional investors - North goes the share price hopefully.
    # yes we have a bit of money tucked away but im guessing once the ball starts rolling here our head honcho's will surprise us with more ideas to generate revenue which none of us have even dreamed of so more funds will be needed to fund these revenue stream opportunities - 'spend money to make money' - i have no doubt this will be the case.
    # I for one would take up any offer of new shares with a free attaching option and a strike price at 100% increase on current price.
    So this scenario, including exercised new options might take us to a register of say 500 - 600M shares which is a nice place to be.
    Our current market cap of 46M and a share price of 37c could escalate to $37 per share and a market cap of 4.7B if all falls into place.
    When you consider the likes of google, facebook and other tech savvy companies the stats i have speculated dont seem too unrealistic.
    I will not state the obvious as this is obviously my opinion so suck it up and give me yours as politely as i have provided mine.
    So, your thoughts anyone?
    Ps - SYT is the best stock ive seen in 25 years of speculative trading and it gives me a fairly solid woody. I consider it better than 'Sausage Software' my first speccy. Google them, the story will wack a smile on your dial if like me you feel SYT could be similar. Dont forget that what goes up, must come down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.