MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

consolidation & other issues, page-37

1. 549 Posts.
    opinions, opinions, et al Good morning all,

Opinions, opinions, opinions, we all 'em, that's not the point. Well, maybe it is because most everything on this thread has been opinion and not facts.

We could discuss till the cows come home whether MSC has performed dreadfully or in-line with a developing new company in an isolated location. But the purpose of my concentrated thrust is to seperate fact from opinion, and what is relevant from past history.

I got revved up when toni999 claimed the kiln had never worked, and that the membranes were kaput, etc. A whole line of claims that if true would pretty much make this company dead in the water.

Toni, you say you've got real money in MSC and yet if you believe what you've written, I would have thought you'd have cut and run with any dollars you could get....

What would be very nice to verify is if the plant is functioning and producing product. That's step 1.
    Next, it would be nice to seperate fact from fiction on 'orders'. And by orders I mean bankable firm requests for product, not samples.

Off subject, the options are now selling for just a bit less than the fpo.... Seems a bit askew IMO.

Next week I'll make a call to HQ and see what I can get, but as I said, at this juncture, a knowledgable non-mangement contact would be better. If I turn anything up, I'll be back......

In the menawhile, thanks for the chat, and good trading!
    Cheers,
    R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.