ARU 0.00% 20.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

I am a value investor and when I see an opportunity, I do my due...

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    I am a value investor and when I see an opportunity, I do my due diligence and then invest heavily.The Chinese , ECE Nolan’s contributed funds at various capital raising in the past and one of them they paid 30 cents and 40 cents , so they see value in the Arafura’s asset. They have been supportive of the company since 2009. Our government knows that for a fact and because the west including our government would like to secure critical mineral supply chain, hence it is not a surprise we have two letters of support from our government agencies to pump $300m in the project, although non binding at this stage and conditional on securing binding off take agreement. The government agencies would have done their due diligence and saw an investment opportunity there. The government will not issues a support letter for a dudd project . The same would apply to the interested parties from Europe. There are many markets outside China demanding Arafura’s critical rare earth products, so I don’t see any problem there if the ECE Nolans gets a premium for their investment or keep its stake in the combined company ( Lynas/arafura). I have invested in a company called Lithium Americas corporation (LAC), Ganfeng Chinese company is one of the major shareholder. LAC went for a capital raise this year and offered shares at $22. The share price went down to $11. It attracted my attention then and I invested heavily at $13 plus.The current share price is now approaching $26. @Aushed, should I have listened to people who always ignore the fundamentals, I would have missed out. I am currently nearly 100 percent up. I also made substantial profits from Myer and QPM and others.I am mentioning these things because Arafura is a company with good quality asset and at any moment of time we can wake up with a headline saying binding agreement is signed by the European or the likes. The share price can climb by 30 to 50 percent in one day because these will initiate a binding funding letter from Australian government agencies. I have added to my position last week and currently have a total of two million and 420,000 shares. Arafura share price has moved side ways during this period of consolidation/ accumulation and we are only few weeks from the end of the year which the CEO indicates the time to get a binding agreement . Sure there is a risk with everything but the future of electric cars and the demand for rare earth give me the confidence in my investment in Arafura. Latest Tesla deal with Hertz is huge, order of 100,000 EVs. Time will tell who is right. My thoughts only, not an investment advice. I I I have my own group of highly intellectual investors and we frequently discuss lithium and nickel related stocks as these are the future. Please DYOR, I do
    Cheers, Sydney

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $131.9K 662.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 479586 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 779968 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.