ARU 2.56% 20.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Consolidation over, Time to shine, page-123

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    The fundamentals of the company have not changed , in fact with strong demand and rising rare earth prices, all good to conclude a binding off take agreement , off course in my opinion and not an advice to invest

We all know from experience that during negotiations, prices are kept low for potential equity investors etc

Share price on 22 nd of October closed at 21.5
    Today 23rd of November, share price is 21.5 cents

That indicates range bound trading, consolidation before the breakout upon the release of the news

I laugh at those who are basing their investment on day to day share price movements and judge others. Share price on the 16 th of November closed at 26.5c , does that mean people who have invested based on what they read on hotcopper when the share price was 20.5 to 22.5 and jumped to 26.5c, they were above water. Then when the share price is 21.5 cents, do we call them under water—- give us a break

The real success is when you realize your gains when your target is achieved and that is around 35 cents and above

The real failure is when you realize your paper losses when you sell your shares

The way I look at it, is when I see a drop in the share price for no apparent reasons, I buy at a bargain price because it is way below my target, to get more shares and keep for the next leg up

I have been increasing my holdings and currently sitting on 4.530 million shares combined

The company and the off takers are careful and taking their time to get it right without upsetting The Chinese and that is what the company meant by triangular discussion. Two Chinese manufacturers who had signed MOU in the past are involved together with end users from other countries as been highlighted before

let us come back end of this year or early January and see whether we are above water or under water
    I am not regular on hotcopper as my history will tell you that, so I post when I feel like

My thoughts only, please do your own research and invest based on what you believe, not what others believe

Savvy investors are those who look at the future not to their lap

I just remind people of couple of recent stocks, I wrote about in the past.
    Myr which I accumulated huge parcel from 23.5 cents onward where others where spreading fears of imminent collapse, end result double my money and pocketed significant profits, same story with QPM, pocketed significant profits and reinvest my profits into the company believing in the future of this company

It is all there in my previous posts

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $462.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 18.5¢ $789.8K 4.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 402631 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.