ARU 2.94% 16.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Consolidation over, Time to shine, page-125

1. 2,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1667
    @ausheds

Review my posts, the rubbish you talking about with regard to a 6 year timeframe is laughable. Are you confusing my 6 year offer to you as a bet, that you told us ‘never’ will this happen, with an ARU timeline….Let’s keep it factual.

By twisting my comments you further expose yourself to the deceit and false representations previously exposed.

As goes for the rest of your comments, I suggest as a start you read an ASX announcement or two.

So to save your efforts over the next two days, I can write up your next posts:

1. ARU has a tax loss, quick sell your shares. That represents a failing company! (Accounting 101)

2. ARU have waste issues with radioactive materials (really, management must have forgot that component- thanks for the reminder). From your cut and paste posts That I have regularly read, I know you never like hearing this, but their are far smarter people in control here then you.

3. ARU have a $1B capex, so this project cannot be achieved. Recall they are producing Rare Earth Oxides - so it does cost to produce an oxide. It is not a cheap old carbonate we are producing. Unlike your HAS that only goes to a simple Carbonate.

Then you wait a week, and we go all over again… rinse, repeat. So boring.

Should I add, that you love to abuse, patronize and denigrate anyone that has a difference in opinion to make your posts even more childish. That’s right I’m waiting on your personal attack next post that I was a teacher, blah blah.

Tim, you are one angry man. Time to retire and grab a cold one.
    Last edited by Birchcorp: 23/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.