ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

ARU found a good support at 23.5 cents.The next two days should...

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    ARU found a good support at 23.5 cents.The next two days should see us above 25 cents. I do believe Christmas rally together with potential off take announcement and share price should be north of 35 cents. With that in mind, I have added more shares to my position today bringing total number of shares in two portfolio to 4.2 million shares

The climate change agreement between USA and China is great news. The approval of the infrastructure bill by the house is great news fir electric vehicles and renewable energy. We are still awaiting the big bill which has tax credits incentive for renewable energy and electric vehicles, once passed, game on

A rising inflation will drive commodity prices to the roof and rising demand of NdPr is already driving rare earth prices creating a nice environment to sign deals with Arafura

I am hoping management releasing signed binding agreement with each partner separately, in other words, one after the other. This will cause incremental rise of share price and become more sustainable

Those who are questioning 40 to 50 cents, should keep in mind that once an off take agreements are signed together with investors take equity in the project, the company share price will be rerated and 50 cents is not unreasonable to start with

Four mor weeks and the mood will be different on the forum

My thoughts only, not a financial advice
    Disclosure 4.2 million shares, more to come

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $383.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $208.3K 1.276M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 1533397 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 568435 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.