STX 2.22% 23.0¢ strike energy limited

Totally agree with u sandy. I got some in the placement (not...

1. 934 Posts.
    Totally agree with u sandy. I got some in the placement (not enough) and won't be selling. There may be a few weeks before the next SP impacting news flow. This will allow time for the 10-20% profiteering placement stock to be dribbled on to the market. I'm hoping that they push this thing as far back as 20c. At that price this will still be very cheap. Mind you coming closer to the production news we could clearly expect the SP to move to about 30c.

I have been following you valuation motion closely and am happy with your 40-50c target on these 2 production targets. I feel that a premium should be applied on the remaining drill program in texas and the other assets in OZ. I know that the premium would be hard to value in nominal terms but with positive cashflows the funding of future programs may not be from the market and I feel even that deserves a premium. Any thoughts??

By the way I don't mind having my comments ripped to shreds by the more learned. It would only benefit me.

Cheers
    Ripped

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $657.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.3¢ $1.988M 8.774M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 522260 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 524269 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.