EOS 0.00% $1.84 electro optic systems holdings limited

Street Talk is the gossip column of the AFRwhen I lived in Oz it...

1. 1,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Street Talk is the gossip column of the AFR
    when I lived in Oz it was my favourite page.
    If a company wanted to find out how investors would think about future plans it would not hurt to leak it to the AFR.
    As a shareholder I would like to share my thoughts with the board through Hotcopper. They might even read this.
    I can understand that raising capital is needed to secure a well founded business plan. According to CEO Ben Greene this (Business plan space) will be announced before the end of September. Probably money is needed. As a shareholder I hope this will happen without too much dilution. I have seen capital raisings asking for a trading halt before they announced placements above the last shareprice, contrary to what was done with Petra Capital/EOS, a placement at a 35% discount to the shareprice. It took a year to get rid of Petra Capital's profit takers.
    I must admit that with that capital raising EOS has grown to a mega Australian defense company. So far so good.
    Now the next one: Space. A renounceable rights issue is acceptable to all shareholders, but the option holders would have a problem.
    A placement to Lockheed Martin at 9 dlrs would be my preferred action.
    I would not sell tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $354.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.88 $1.77 $1.929M 1.057M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2424 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.85 16618 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.