EPY 3.03% 17.0¢ earlypay ltd

with E-pay look back on the ASX under the old name of skynet...

1. 230 Posts.
    with E-pay look back on the ASX under the old name of skynet global or skg and then google I think when skg previously consolidated was in 2003-and you will see the shareholders ended up with less shares and the price then drifted to eventually below what it was trading at pre-consolidation. Now, I realise (and rightly so at first glance) you will tell me that E-Pay is nothing of the old skg, and that what they are selling is completely different. I understand this seems an obvious answer, but,the reality is "JONATHON SOON"!!! Soon was behind skg, and soon is back with EPY(and in reality,was never really gone) so I believe consolidation is to temporarily artificially make the share price look half decent (to new epy investors looking at the chart-but not reading the reality of a consolidation) and cutting the number of shares on issue to enable them to re-issue them all again.
    sorry mrspeculator, I don't mean to offend or upset you, but this is my honest belief-I trully wish for you and anyone else with faith in this company that EPY do come up trumps and smash into the Chinese and Indian markets and you all make an absolute fortune with these shares, but with past history,and in particular Jonathon Soon involved I would be more inclined using the money to bet against it happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $50.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $51.95K 322.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91058 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 60251 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.