XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

only to make a consolidation is not enough!they have to do much...

1. 1,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    only to make a consolidation is not enough!
    they have to do much more to lift the SP post and past the split,which is surely unlikely ,as we are so overdue with many assumed announcements.
    A 200:1 split is massive and the only way we all wouöd benefit from it is,if the BOD do his work and send announcement by announcement and unexpected stuff.
    any sold out day after the split with a low SOI will hurt us massiv.....low SOI high selling and down it goes.
    As the other way arround on good news is a massiv climp to north a possibility as well.
    the BOD need to hurry, and i really hope they release something post con. (Permit for example) and past split some drilling activities,so they hold the market running and attract possible new SH.
    as the BOD quality and future outlooks are definetley unknowns,as they do not have communication with their SH, its a black box.
    but,i expect some Green days till the day of consolidation.the last trading days shows buying activities and other markets two times closed higher than the asx.
    Lets see,it stays exiting.....
    BEO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.