MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Its actually been a simple process and the end is in sight...

1. 2,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Its actually been a simple process and the end is in sight (tomorrow) you need to relax, if anyone has been confused lately then its either 2 of these reasons....1. They dont know how to read announcements as its been clear as day light in every announcements on the process. 2. They are sheep trader's who never put effort in and never do their own research and spend their time losing on most of their trades either one your complaints are old and boring. The pro traders here are not here for a few weeks as they understand the risk verses reward in this stock by holding on to their shares and waiting out all the drilling results, they know the chances of finding good results are likely and they also know that the lithium boom is still in its early years. The chances of this stock 15 bagging from todays price if good results are achieved with in a short period of time is very very possible. The oppies still have about 8 weeks left before they expire, KAI should be on our screens tomorrow, managments have stressed months back that they will be commencing tests as soon as possible and that was over a month ago so my gut tells me once KAI is up and running and a few announcments are releised regarding some samples that the oppies will be a bargin at these prices and im sure they are very keen on cashing in on over 100 million shares at an execution price of 10 cents from memory they have 120 million and if exercised will bring in 12 million before costs eliminating a capital raising so my gut tells me they will make sure each one gets converted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.