MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

I have been looking at some of these 'new' Lithium stocks but...

1. 657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    I have been looking at some of these 'new' Lithium stocks but have very little expertise. Apart from decades watching mining entrepeneurs jumping on each successive bandwagon - and I have seen many cases where they were happy to use shareholders money to consolidate shares/rename companies/buy new 'hot' addresses - sometimes with little real hope of long-term success - after all it's not really their money).

Not to say that this is (necessarily) happening here.

But I'm intrigued by the hopeful thinking evident.

Surely if ($640m market cap) Pilbara really thought it likely that their trend-line ran through the tenements that MPJ has just purchased, wouldn't they have simply offered the vendors a multiple of what MPJ ponied up long before this???

Out of interest though, why has the left hand "trend" line been pushed out far enough to include "the (MPJ) resource target areas"?

A 'tighter' left hand line that was restricted simply to the actual findings from Pilbara and Altura would just about (perfectly) exclude any of the MPJ areas... just saying why not move it further left?... or for that matter, further right... creating parallel trend lines off into the sunset?

Look, you may all be right but in my book, 'running parallel to'... is not the same as 'sitting in between'. You are backing a long-shot (but then long-shots sometimes hang on?)

Nevertheless, good luck to all of you lithium hunters.
    Last edited by koparoma: 26/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.