MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

"Can I ask why u have no samples of yet or even discussed a...

1. 952 Posts.
    "Can I ask why u have no samples of yet or even discussed a drilling program?"

The reason that i believe we have not heard anything that you mention is because of the trading situation where only a few traders can actually trade it at the moment due to the confusion surrounding the new ticker symbol, the interim ticker symbol, the options ticker symbol and the trading platforms catching up. Even HC is showing 0.0c and it MPJ is not trading and does not exist.
    My point is that all will be fine by Friday as normal trading under the new ticker of KAI is due to commence and I would expect one or both of the issues, that you have raised, to be addressed anytime between now and within a week from now.

Now I know you say that the "Cattle" told you that there is nothing there because you are the "Cow whisperer" but I really think that you have been following and milking the wrong ones.
    You need a female cow with udders to get a glass of milk and you need to leave the bulls alone. Don't know what you have been drinking, but it sure is not milk...???

You seem to be circling in order to pounce on a lower share price, once you have worked your BS all over it. You might shake a few undecided weaker hands from their holdings but if you are trying to buy in at lower than the pre consolidation price? well I think you have Buckleys.

You should take your trash talk elsewhere , it really is starting to smell a bit.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.