OAU 16.7% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

consolidation time, page-4

1. 2,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Bravo, I would suggest you do some more home work on THX overall exploration projects.

They do not just have Uranium prospects.

Copper : They have a range of copper projects which have proven early results.(Doolgana, Frank Hill, Allamber, Sophie Downs)

Zinc, Silver : They have early promising results of a VMS discovery at Pyramid.

Gold : Early promising results (9m at 118g) at Prsicilla project in the NT)

Nickle : A 40% interest in a proven deposit in the Kimberly with Panaramic Resourses which will be mined.

The Uranium prospects are very promising and if you have been following the THX posts these past couple of weeks you will see that the future for uranium is very promising.

THX in my view should JV Ngalia in the NT and keep the other projects.

Consideration should given at say a JV on the Allamber Copper project. (This shows promise as a very large scale low grade deposit) and would suit a large operater. There are plenty of over seas copper mines with similar grades.

Although I have received a lot of flack about my post on the Pyramid zinc and silver discovery, in my view this is one they can throw some quick money at and drill some holes that in my mind will give us the interest needed to lift the stock.

At 13c the above blue sky projects is why I am a buyer.

When THX sought out their internal problems get a definite direction on what they will drill and what they will hold then they will move the share price in the right direction.

The fat lady is not even on the stage yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $75.05K 14.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 26974119 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 21561042 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.