OAU 16.7% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

c'mon westie... wasn't it you who was posting "keep holding this...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    c'mon westie... wasn't it you who was posting "keep holding this stock lots of upside yet" when the SP was over $1 during the UMC run/TO?

I've been following these guys and the other Crabb co's as long as you and you've never once posted anything other than how great its assets are. yet anyone still holding from those days has again done 90% of his dough.

So are the assets really that good?

You could argue they've done nothing, Now Brett's gone, Bet he rue's the day he left IAU for this minnow. Coulda been running a real Co with a Billion dollar asset instead he's having to work his way back up the chain again.

But mate as much as I respect and applaud your loyalty ramping this thing so consistently over so many years only leaves your rep tied to the THX SP. and I KNOW you're better than that.

Still you'll likely be right again at some stage again in the future, post another CR and another likely collapse in commodity prices.

(And how much longer are you going to go on about Copernicus? How long has it been since they shut it in?)

THEN I'll look to trade THX again but I wont ever hold it blindly.

No doubt you'll want to slag off anyone who posts anything that sleights the Co or its assets but really all the proof anyone ever needs is right in front of them, despite your protestations the SP has a 1 in front of it.. only its not dollars anymore its cents.

My opinion only of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $75.05K 14.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 26974119 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 21561042 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.