NDO 0.60% 83.0¢ nido education limited

consolidation, page-17

1. 37,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400

""i think holders overestimate managements ability""

that's the most spot on comment made on this thread.

i don't think there's that much ability starting from the top excutives all the way down to segment managers.

the "commander & chief" should know all there is regarding oilpatch.

unfortunately we are in a position where the CEO needs advice from different people regarding technical issues and how they should be solved. it seems as though with Tindalo that advice was way off center.

what we have is a senior group of people sitting around scratching their heads wondering what they should do next.

that's a recipe for disaster.

people aren't in any hurry to jump on board even with Gindara staring them in the face, hence our "newbies" might be a little disappointed when things don't move with spudding announcement.

people invest their hard earned money into companys in which they have "faith". in most recent times the faithful have disappeared because there's plenty of other opportunities with probably much less risks.

until such time where big changes have been made at Nido Petroleum people will still remain very cautious with their money.

as a structure, it's the top section of the "pyramid that needs reform".

speaking of which. we've got Gindara drilling starting anytime soon. what do shareholders / investors know in terms of drilling activity (depth, formation targets etc etc)..???? i would have thought a good detailed written presentation would have helped..it seems as though it's better to keep people in the dark just incase things get screwed up again.

i can't see any great gains being made on spudding announcement. no confidence in the top half of the pyramid, over the years i've seem some pretty average boards. at this point in time Nido's ranked within them.

for them to sit back and watch what happened over the past couple of years "i'm lost for words". for approx 8 board meeting per year they each take home approx AUD$100K plus.

if they do happen to have any success with Gindara it will be just by pure luck, not due too top executives.

the ship steered off course a few years ago with certain appointments. personally i'm not confident with the people whom are at the helm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.