FML 0.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

consolidation, page-18

1. 2,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    nightime musings are just that.

who thought FML would make an offer on CRE?
    Thought the money raised was for expanding tenement exploration and working capital?
    Didn't think they needed it at the time like many.

Chess is a wonderful game.

The one who appears to be losing too easily,or playing the game you expect,is sometimes playing a higher game,for royal stakes.Like EUG's(reducing liquidity) growing interest in DRA and DRA's consolidation(reducing liquidity as a result,then a share buyback i think from memory?)No longer a shareholder in either as a result.

FMl is one chess opponent i don't think i could beat.You never know when they're going to convert another pawn into something a lot more powerful/valueable.

As to me i'll sit with my cre and hope the takeover goes thru.Hopefully a little sweetened.

If it does,then i believe the last buying opportunity for FML at these prices will be when the overseas shares are issued to brokers to be sold on behalf of non-eligible overseas investors and hit the market when the new shares are issued.

I suspect there will be a lot less of those than some are bargaining on.All those German investors have to do is tick a box and say they are qualified investors to get shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $7 52

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 89931 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 35816 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.