JBH 0.43% $76.26 jb hi-fi limited

Went looking for a new stereo system today and so checked out...

1. 3,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 749
    Went looking for a new stereo system today and so checked out JBH at Indooroopilly. It was busy but not hectic. Prices were competitive. Then went to the mall and to HVN- it was absolutely packed and frenetic- couldn't understand why until I realised they were closing down! It is a huge store- apparently, DJ is moving in to that area and they are closing down for 18 months then coming back- maybe. Anyway, the closing down price on the stereo was just the same as the actual at JB. Then went down to DS- they to were closing down and having a relocation sale- relocation?
    I asked where to, and the manager said they were relocating to the other DS store in Indro- meaning, actually they were just closing down. Surprise, surprise. No stereos left. So from the 22nd Feb- in that busy mall area- there is only JB. Oh- and K mart.

Historic night tonight in Greece- we will see if they survive or not after their parliament votes.

Also- lets see how the figures fall tomorrow for JBs half yearly- I wait with interest and a little nervousness.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$76.26
Change
0.330(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $8.337B
Open High Low Value Volume
$75.58 $77.32 $75.35 $41.10M 538.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300 $75.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$76.29 1569 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.