PTR 8.16% 4.5¢ petratherm ltd

consolidation, page-10

1. 3,790 Posts.
    Watcopper u are correct. on the JV partners...
    Path u are correct on the two major shareholders.

Not many post for ptr but quite a few keep an eye on it.?

I have been watching Ptr since it started...the hype of the early days...then the fall from grace and now the consolidation which is taking place...

As u both probably already know....Ptr is a long term holders stock...not so much a quick buy and sell fly by nightly....

It plays in the infrastructure market place ...dealing with future possibilities to save the world from climate change..Hence the ethical fund increasing its holdings which it can not sell for loss of face.

It deals with Governments which are slow to move and difficult to get quick decisions from...lots of paper shuffling.

Because it is light on cash...it needs to get grants....so far around $70 million could be made available....plus JV partners to fund the work...Beach petroleum has bankrolled most of the cost so far but only have a small 21percent and could climb to 30percent if it drills the next well...due 2qrt or 3qrt of 2013 .

We have a 2 to 3c stock controlling over 30c per share of value via grants and Beach petroleum.

This is where I got the 10 fold pos increase in the future.I had expected someone to ask where this valuation comes from?

I am sure others would value ur opinions so pls post....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.004(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $31.90K 700.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 133237 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 39958 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.