EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Consolidation?, page-16

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I don't disagree top, but that is not what I said,

And the only reason why I included partners is because they have said they are talking to interested parties. Are you suggesting they are stretching the truth or that they are talking about the colour of the drapes.

In relation to the Back story being irrelevant then I totally disagree...

We are between 12 to 16 weeks away from substantial free cash flow

Our 2015 exploration budget is fully funded

We have expanded reserves suggesting tranche 2 will be supplied in full

We have had substantial share holder support for the companies outlined vision

And thats without getting in to nearology (AWE), largest Perth Basin acreage, pending aerial surveys these last points are probably more about getting into bed with the big boys so lets leave them to one side.

There is a story here that it is managements responsibility to push, a story that reflects who were are, and who we are today is worth a lot more than $50m

So with all respect top, and all those that have faithfully kicked the can over the last 8 months or so I am no longer on song, I now expect more for our management dollar. Public companies must be adept at ensuring their story is known and trusted. Management have done a great job of quietly reconstructing this company, it is substantially done. a new narrative now needs to become part of the narrative

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.