FAR 1.98% 49.5¢ far limited

consolidation, page-27

1. 3,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Many moons ago a share called EXT(Extract), Uranium in Namibia. Was identical to FAR`s SP, just kept
    hovering round 8 to 12c approx. and I always recall saying that if they do this 10:1 consolidation of its large share registry, just like FAR.....the chances of getting to $1 were possible, but with the 10:1 and getting to $10 would never happen even though the MC does not change one iota.

RIO got involved, I cannot remember prior or post 10:1, but it did get to $10. Unfortunately I did sell at 13c/$1.30....I would of been set up with my 700000/70,000.....but again not to be.

FAR will be like EXT eventually, it has something that the world wants and whereas like many junior miners that do consolidations and I have been with many later only to see them back at SP`s prior to the say 10:1.... and your wiped out, finished as they are only still pure speculation stocks with basically nothing, yet to virtually remain solvent and without their share registry becoming billions, billions of shares....they try to survive that bit longer(that what they seam to be doing anyway with me)

FAR I can actually handle now with the eventual consolidation, it will be a benefit to us and maybe will attract that big player like EXT. Without going over the discoveries of 2014, but we do have something very special and the consolidation will not harm us and as many have said also......the stock then will be played/accumulated by serious players and not so much for traders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $26.44K 52.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21312 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 4173 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.