AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

I do not have the resources to show that most share...

1. STL
    96 Posts.
    I do not have the resources to show that most share consolidations of 'penny stocks' tend to fail, as after the initial post consolidation interest, the SP will drip back to pre-consolidation levels (at least that is what have happened to a few that I have the displeasure to be part of). As such, I have voted against the consolidation.

In my opinion, management has failed to fully inform shareholders on the extent of business (as they never attach financial numbers to most of the progress/update announcements). This unfortunately will continue to happen and will result in what I describe above.

I am also of the opinion that the company is not focused on a narrow business plan and try to do a good job of it. They are already looking at other projects/products before carrying the existing ones to successful completion. As much I believe in CardioCell and the vaxs, I will sell out if the consolidation goes ahead. Like many of you have said already, now is not a time for consolidations just to make us look bigger to prospective new investors/partners. look after current shareholders first please!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $342.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.70 $46.99K 2.617K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 116 $17.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.00 83 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.