AVR 0.00% $13.14 anteris technologies ltd

Consolidation, page-158

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The over dilution of shares is not the fault of management. Management are working with a deal made by Bio-MD management when Allied Health needed a public company to use as vehicle into the Stockmarket
    Bio-MD management did a deal with the devil where Allied Health were given 6 shares for every one Bio MD share. This one sided deal went through with very little consultation with BOD shareholders.
    Allied Health gained a 6 to 1 deal despite bringing less to the table than BOD who actually owned 70 % of Cardiocell. Allied was a company generating 0 profit and had a vaccine that was in early stage development. Several years behind CC.
    Why this deal was done I cannot comprehend. Stupidity of management and the major shareholders that let it happen.
    I am not sure if this might be the core of the doctors argument that are suing the company? As I am not privy to the details of the case.
    However we were left in a position of the necessity to raise money but in order to do so major dilution of stock.
    Choice to management is live with it or do something about it.
    I have mixed feelings about the 10 to 1 proposal. But it would be good to dump the short term traders. Nothing but parasites.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.14
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.33 $13.91 $13.14 $302.2K 22.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 299 $13.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.49 35 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.