AVR 0.00% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

Consolidation, page-2

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Dear @ibmdell

Announcement simply do not push the SP higher. As a holder of AHZ for quite a long time buying into every single CR and reading every single announcement I can tell you that announcement are more likely to push the SP lower with AHZ.

After issuing a truckload of stock , even the second biggest holder could not prevent this one from drifting lower. Now the company wants to consolidate this 10:1 which will clearly go to 70 cents but it will continue to drift lower because you cannot do another CR when at 7 cents but it is easy to continue diluting if you are already consolidated and sitting at 70 cents.

Think about the stake of admedus vaccine , think about staff costs and other expenses that AHZ has , think about all the dilution that has happened from a mismanaged CR followed by another CR shortly and now a need for consolidation to probably go into another CR.

This stock was once my top pick apart from NEU but given the way the things have progressed and the time we are in specially considering the global markets there is not a lot of upside.

As a long term holder, I would continue to hold but I will also continue to vehemently oppose exorbitant bonuses and salaries when the management has failed to deliver share price growth. I would also be voting against any other resolutions that favours the management without delivering upside for the company.

This has probably been the largest disappointment in the last 2 years and this consolidation is no reversal.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.