AVR 0.00% $12.00 anteris technologies ltd

Consolidation, page-92

1. 509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Thanks for your comments.
    I have seen the clip with Prof Ozaki and I was very impresses.To have a world class surgeon promoting
    our product is great and he may be helpful with the approval process in Japan with its 90m people and an ageing population.
    One of the things that struck me re the video is that they spent a lot of time preparing and harvesting the pericardium.The aortic valve has 3 cusps. I note in the video that they size these cusps
    and trim to these sizes. In future CardioCel might come in various leaflet or cusps sizes so the surgeon gets the size from a template and then immediately asks for a size A, B1 C2 etc which is then opened and inserted.This way there is no trimming ,cutting etc which might interfere with the repair work. Patch integrity is paramount. You do not need ragged surfaces leading to clot formation or reduced strength
    leading to failure.
    The good thing for Admedus is that the hospitals inventory would need to be bigger.By having the patches pre sized and ready it would save time and improve quality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.