AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Consolidation, page-11

1. 322 Posts.
    Vert,
    In all of your misguided and disalusioned posts, right now after MNM or in this case IK has guided the ship from brown coal/CSG, and has now settled on gold. Is it fair to say that there is nowhere for him to go/run from here. If IK fails to bring a gold mine like Norton (which functioned as a gold mine not too long ago) and Morningstar gold mine back into production from here, even you would have to say there needs to be a change. Investors have pumped and pumped and pumped.......and then just when you think that's it......have pumped and pumped and pumped more money into the company to keep it afloat.....for still no return. Even investors with vision would see the twist and turns that have taken place to be non-directional and leaderless to try and make an educated guess as to why to keep investing. Or like most, we are in so deep it's just not worth pulling out. So my question is, when do you start thinking that after paying for so many wages, and so many free options to management with very little momentum moving towards the end goal that we don't have a date for, do you say to yourself there needs to be a positive change in leadership.

Just saying...........

Happy to continue this debate for some time as it doesn't look like anything is going to happen any time soon with the company. Please keep it respectful.

Cheers,

Jason

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.