AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Consolidation, page-6

1. 3,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Vertigo,
    If you are going to persist in talking rubbish then get your facts right!
    Mantle are now placing all their eggs in gold which happens to be a "Commodity" and even you know what the gold price is doing!
    IK made the correct decision to move the company into gold.
    However if you go back thru his announcements how many times has he used the cap raising money for every thing except what was nominated in the prospectus?
    I have supported the company in the past and even foolishly bought options which expired way out of the take up rate.
    As far as your comment re "the truth hurts" once again you don't have a clue! I sold most of my holding way above what ever you will see Mantles share price at ever again so no, no hurt at my end.
    In fact my selling Mantle enabled me to invest in a gold explorer that its share price has quadrupled since I bought in.
    My comments on this forum are levelled at anyone considering investing their hard earned cash into Mantle without checking out the never ending capital raisings Ian Kraemer has placed on the shareholders without any production or cash flow up to now, Norton when in full production is going to do very little for the fortunes of the company's shareholders.
    I wish you well with your investment in Mantle and you are to be applauded for your loyalty, however IMO it is ill founded.
    dapper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.