CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

It will be interesting to see the extent of the initial selloff...

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    It will be interesting to see the extent of the initial selloff post relisting particularly as it will be after 30 June "tax considerations" - while there will be some who decide to get out I am inclined to think the majority of shareholders will adopt a wait and see approach to the project and new management team.

IMHO for those shareholders remaining it is unlikely much is going to happen with the share price until there is more drilling and proving up of the site, some more certainly over the leases and the ability to mine and inevitably securing offtake for any output. Fortunately the capital requirement to get into production is relatively modest and there is good access to infrastructure such as port facilities.

If you want to get a feel for what lies ahead for CRB and this project VRX which has a project nearby is a good example - it has been working on getting offtake, funding etc for some time and is still not there (though it appears to be getting closer). In the best possible scenario based on the information I have seen I would think CRB is at the very least a minimum of 2 years away from any production and it could well take longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4650000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 878831 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.