CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Consolidation, page-19

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Yeh agreed Searlymat, nothing surer than a share price suffering on the back of.... or should I say ... lack of .... Consistent Announcements to keep the market and Share Holders updated.. This usually means one of three things ...and in VRX case is it?
    (1) Incompetent management, Which I truly don’t think that’s “entirely” the casellll
    (2) Bad drill results or A resource not measuring up to size or to metallurgically be mine , Which once again I don’t think is the case!!!
    (3) Or there is a “Possible” Commonwealth Banksia/Woodlands Environmental issue on the underlying tenure covering .. that’s been there from the Start??

Which made me then think about this new Silica Discovery .. Muchea West .. CRB ..

And I guess to my surprise the 2 areas VRX and CRB have although neighbouring seem strangely on different underling effected Tenure ...

Now Either CRB got lucky ? Or Someone had done there Homework.

Which brings me too your next discussion Searlymat .. I think with Koala ... Roughly the Rule of thumb on average I believe from a Exploration discovery stage to a mine stage is 7 years... So Looking at both .. I recon 2-3 years.. But Database observations tell me less Headaches for CRBs future to mine stage especially over a larger scale area than VRX.. but both commendable Resources ....

Good luck to Both of them.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.236K 309K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3256498 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 913228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.